At Genesis Partners we focus on what we do best - early stage investments in Israeli entrepreneurs that are changing the world through technological innovation.
- Sectors: We focus on innovation driven companies that have the potential to experience fast growth and become world leaders in their space.
- Stage: Genesis Partners invests primarily in early stage companies. We are experienced investors in very early stage opportunities and have a history of supporting our investments through multiple financing rounds all the way to exit. Our investment is usually the first round of institutional financing in the company.
- Investment Style: Genesis Partners is usually the lead investor and takes a seat on the company’s board of directors. We believe in being an active, supportive, value-added investor, and are focused on leveraging our resources and network to help our portfolio companies grow and achieve their vision. We believe in transparency and openness and work in this manner with our portfolio companies.
What We Look For
There are several “must-haves” that we look for when considering an investment decision:
- A management team with the ability to win. We recognize that – above all – our investments are investments in people. We seek to build constructive working relationships with talented teams of driven entrepreneurs. We seek to partner with management teams with a proven ability to succeed and a clear focus on operational execution. It's all about the people!
- Real, unique technology. Genesis Partners seeks to invest in companies with a clear technological advantage. Our passion is technology and we believe that strong technological barriers can provide a competitive advantage and a foundation for a successful company.
- Substantial market opportunity. Genesis Partners seeks to invest in companies with the potential to become market leaders in significant markets. This means that we seek companies that are solving significant business or technology problems and creating true value for their customers. We invest in markets that we believe already are, or can grow to be, large enough to generate significant revenues and profits and justify high company valuations.
- Ability to execute. The above ingredients are necessary, but not sufficient, to create a world leading technology company. A management team that can execute a winning plan under difficult and changing market conditions is exactly what we are looking for.